Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY 2011!!!!!

It's a brand spanking new year. Endless possibilities. This could be your best one yet. You just never know.....

I haven't stamped a thing in the new year. I surely hope that is not an indication of the rest of the year. I went to my craft area a couple of times with the best of intentions to clean it up, get it more organized. But I was just too overwhelmed by the enormous task that lay ahead of me that I went back downstairs and read a book on my new Nook (a Christmas gift from my hubby). I have read 3 books total since Christmas day. I think that is more than I have read in all the years since I had my first kid (she's 12 now). Can you say "addiction"?

But I do have a project to show you. This is the birthday card I made for my MIL and was CASED from the very talented Becky Roberts here. It uses the Pun Fun stamp set, which is one of my all time favorites. The DSP is from the retired Summer Picnic and the sentiment is from the retired Riveting stamp set. I used my aquapainter to watercolor my animals and tied it all together with a little bashful blue bow.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day and a very Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment