Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BUTTERFLY, BUTTERFLY....

Wow, time has flew by. I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day holiday. I had this ready to post last week, but never actually clicked the "Publish Post" button. This was what I did for the May 21st weekend's Little Debbie challenges. I did the sketch & color challenge all in one card. The sketch challenge chosen can be found here. The color combo can be found here. I love these colors together. This could easily be used for a sympathy or thinking of you card, as well as a birthday card. The only ink used on this is a little of the Baja Breeze that was sponged onto the Whisper White oval. Everything else is punches & Big Shot dies. This was the first time I have used the butterfly die and, I have to say, I love it!!!! They are just so pretty with the embossed designs. You get that cool 3D look when you bend the wings up, it really makes the card.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment