Sunday, June 20, 2010

A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME.............

For the monthly swap for June with my SU! group, the theme was watercolor. The aqua painter was one of the first tools I purchased when I got involved in Stampin' Up. Love it, love it, love it!!!!! This card was one I cased from here. The little birdie is from Fun & Fast Notes, a great set to watercolor. I used some of the old In Colors/new Standard colors --- Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point and Baja Breeze. Pacific Point is one of my favorite colors. I made my own DSP using the little flower from Flight of the Butterfly. It goes well with the flower my little birdie is holding, don't you think? The "Hello" is from Fundamental Phrases and it is punched out with an oval punch & popped up on dimensionsals. All of the sets used are in the new catalog. I blinged up the flower a little with a brad center.
Thanks for visiting & have a great week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment