Sunday, November 21, 2010

BECAUSE I CARE......

I love the Because I Care set so much. It is a set that I don't think I will ever let go. I would have never considered myself a "flower person", but if you look at my stamp sets, probably 75% of them are flowery in some way. There is something about a pretty little flower image that makes me just have to have it.

I unfortunately needed another sympathy card and chose to use this set again, but wanted a different layout from the ones I made a few posts ago here. So onto Splitcoast Stampers I went. My card is cased from this one here by Mimikitty. I used Marina Mist with the black trim and a vanilla base for the flowers. The black really makes this pop. I watercolored the flowers with the Marina Mist and the leaves with Always Arthichoke. After punching out the layers for the sentiment (from the Thoughts & Prayers set), I placed it on dimensionals on top of the strip that is accented with a length of Marina Mist ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by and have a Great Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment