Wednesday, January 5, 2011

JUST A LITTLE SLOW..........

Okay, I am a lot slow. I do have the best of intentions, but the worst of memories. And, for some unknown reason, I always seem to forget my nephew's birthday. It's not like it doesn't come the same time every year --- October 6th. I swore this past year was going to be different. And it was --- I was even later than normal getting him his card (I gave him his card at my daughter's birthday party on November 13th). Aaarghhh!!!! I don't know if it is school starting or soccer season getting under way. Whatever, I really need to get much more organized.

I really liked how his card turned out, though. I cased it from the Splitcoast Stampers website here. I used the retired Older & Wiser stamp set. Don't you just love this turtle? The paper is from the current Celebrations DSP pack. Great colors - Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Bashful Blue and Real Red. The Pacific Point ribbon is also retired. You have to keep the guy cards simple, you know.


I am really planning on doing better on having his card completed on time this year, but we shall see.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and that turtle is adorable! I don't remember this one. Great use of colors and nice coloring job! I know you'll remember your nephew this year!

    ReplyDelete