Monday, February 7, 2011

PAINTBALL FUN..........

The card for today is one I did for my brother-in-law's birthday. You know, if I had it all together (which I can only wish for), I would have these entries ready to post on the person's birthday. Okay, that can be something I can work on. But, back to the card. I used a color combo from the new color coach  - Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry. I have a hard time with "manly" cards. I actually started this with the ribbon. Normally, you try to keep the adornments to a minimum and most ribbons look way too girlie. But I think this retired Pacific Point ribbon has a masculine feel to it. Then I added a little hardware from the Silver Hodgepodge Hardware. The "HB" stamp is from the retired It's Your Birthday set. The splotches are what I hope look like paintball splatters --- a favored past-time of my B-I-L --- and were made with my Color Spritzer Tool and SU! markers.


This would not be an easy mailer, due to the hardware. I do like how it turned out and I do like the color combo. This color coach is great!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment