Sunday, March 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!!!!!

I cannot believe that my sister is the big 5-0!!!! (By the way, I am the baby.) She is the animal lover in the family, especially horses. This stamp is from a non-SU set I picked up. I think it turned out pretty well.


You will notice I did not rub in the fact that she is a half of a century old. That is because I am not all that far behind and her memory is better than mine. Here she is fifty years ago.....


And now.....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CINDY!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the card, Michelle! I've only made one of those and you are making me want to try another! The colors are great and I love your coloring of the horse image. How come I didn't know your sister's name is Cindy???? GREAT name ;) Hope she had a great birthday - your card is sure to make it special :)

    ReplyDelete