Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PUNCH A CUPCAKE.......

Look at me --- posting again. What is that --- 3 times in one week??? I really would like to post more, but organizing myself is harder than you may think. Anyway......

I lllluuuuvvvv punches. I really, really love punches. And to make it much more fun, I love punches that work with stamps. I did this card for a friends birthday. Don't these colors just make you happy? I used Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo. This is a color combo I found on the Color Coach. If you do not have one of these, I highly recommend it. This cupcake was stamped with the Create a Cupcake set and then punched out with the Build a Cupcake punch. The sentiment was punched out with the Word Window and layered on top of a couple of the Modern Label punches. I ran the Melon Mambo layer though the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to add a little texture. It is all finished off with a piece of Daffodil Delight ribbon. I love this thin ribbon!!! It makes a very mailable card.


Thanks for stopping by!!!! Make everyday a cupcake kind of day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment