Sunday, June 5, 2011

TEACHER'S GIFTS - PART 1......

Now that you have seen what I had planned on doing for the teachers, let's lookey at what they are getting. These little clipboards are quick and easy to dress up. I think I got them from SU!, but I do not think they carry them anymore. I covered them with the Ice Cream Parlor DSP and Quick Accents from SAB. The card was a CASE of a CASE that originated from here (with this being my first CASE of it). The notepads have the teacher's name at the top (I placed it in the clip to cover the names up) and were ordered online at Personalized Paper Store. I had them in my hands in three days and they look great. I added a rhinestone to the center of the flower to give it a little bling and ribbon to the clip for a little more interest.


Closer look at the card:

Closer look at the clipboard:

This is one of them --- come back tomorrow to see the other one.

Have a great Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment