Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FEBRUARY SIMPLY PAPER DESIGN CHALLENGE....

Almost there....... I am up to posting the February Simply Paper Design Challenge. Check out the challenge here and the finished cards here. Debbie N., my upline and Cindy's sister, played along using the sketch only. She is the best upline you could ask for. Check out her blog, Unfrogettable Stamping, here.

So, here is the card I came up with. I used the Circle Circus stamp set to make my own designer paper. I layered a couple of pieces of ribbon and added buttons. The button "ties" are just really thin strips of paper that was very, very carefully tied (after several failed attempts). Very simple, but not a card to mail --- too lumpy and bumpy with the buttons on there.


Have a great day!!! Check back soon......

1 comment:

  1. Funny, even though I've seen this card before, it still caught my eye! I just love it; everything about it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete