Friday, March 30, 2012

MARCH SIMPLY PAPER DESIGN CHALLENGE....

This post will catch me up with showing my cards for our team's challenges. The challenge is here and the groups projects are here. We also have a couple of extras thrown in there --- thanks for joining us, Debbie & Regina!!! You guys did an awesome job!!!
I love this Turtle & Co. set. It's not only because it is so darn cute, but it is the Ronald McDonald House set for Stampin' Up this catalog. This means that with every set sold, Stampin' Up donates $3.00 to the charity. What could be easier to help those with loved ones in hospitals far from home?

This is an absolutely horrible picture, but the card was really cute in real life. Really --- I mean it. (Actually, the picture on Cindy's blog looks much better, so she must have waved her magic wand over it or something.) Anyway, I colored Mr. Turtle using my blender pen and my stamping pads (using the top with some color squeezed on it). I used my Scoring Tool to make a little frame on the layer under the image. The flower was made using my Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch and adding a button all tied up with hemp twine. A small piece of Pacific Point ribbon creates a little faux tab on the right.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment