Thursday, May 6, 2010

GOOD-BYE, MASHAWN

One of the ladies I work with is leaving for a new job. So, a bunch of us got together and went out to lunch one last time. I made this card for everyone to sign for her. I used the Sending Love DSP from the now retired Occasions Mini. It really makes building a card easier when you have the DSP picked out, which means you already have the colors to use. The sentiment was from a set that was also in the Mini called Well-Scripted. I am hoping this one will end up in the new catalog --- I love the font. That happy doggie is from the Teacher's Pet set. I CASED this from a card out of the Stampin' Success, our demo magazine that I mentioned in an earlier post here, with a few changes. This one was done by Shelley Bohan, who also did one of the ones I CASED earlier. Obviously, I love her style.


Good Luck, Mashawn!!! We will miss you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment