Thursday, August 5, 2010

TAKE NOTE.......

At the Little Debbies's summer meeting, we all sign up for a gift exchange. It has a $5.00 limit and, though you may think you can't do much with that, you can come up with some cool stuff for that or less. Of course, our group is so stinking talented, they can come up with some great altered stuff. The item I contributed may not be great, but it is altered. I picked up a small dry-erase board which is also magnetic at my local Walmart. I added a few touches and here is what I came up with.


The little Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo flowers at the bottom are covered magnets. I also added a little bit of twine and a couple of mini-clothes pins to hang projects, if desired.

My sideline Delores picked my gift and, since I forgot to take a picture of it, was kind enough to send me a picture to post. Thanks for that, Delores, and I hope you enjoy your gift!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment