Sunday, August 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

While I was on vacation at the beach (good times, good times), I had a birthday. Now, if we must get older, celebrating it at the beach is just the ticket. But, be it ever so humble, there's no place like home. So lookie what I had waiting for me when I arrived back. If there is anything that I like as much as making cards for people, it would be receiving cards. It just brightens your day, know what I mean? So, drumroll, please......

This first one is from my friend and SU! sideline, Cindy Blekas. This link here will give you the card details. She is a whiz with DSP. And the inside is just as pretty as the outside. Not sure if you can tell from the picture, but she topped the cupcake with Dazzling Diamonds. And she is an ace at making bows, too. Love it!!!!

The next one is from Cindy's sister, Debbie Naylor, who just happens to be my upline. This is a WOW!!! factor card. Check out this link here to see how she did this. Pretty cool, huh? I love how she placed the bow on the corner. I think I may be CASE-ing that touch very soon.

Now, onto the card from Sherri Gough, another friend who is also my sideline. Can you tell that she knows my love of bright colors and punches? She also added some Dazzling Diamonds to the flower center to give it a little bling. This card just makes me smile...

Another friend and sideline, Debbie Williams, sent me this gorgeous card. She doesn't have a blog, but she sure needs one. I just love the colors and the satin ribbon is too die for. Did you see the little pearls on the side? Such a nice touch.

This last one is from a non-SU! friend, Rita Johnson. She made me card using a picture she took herself in her front yard. Did I mention that she is an artist? Check out the work she has on her blog --- it is amazing!!!!

Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes, either by mail or by e-mail. They were all appreciated.

Now, onto my next year..............

No comments:

Post a Comment