Wednesday, December 29, 2010

GETTING PUNCHY.........

I love my punches. No if's, and's or but's. Well, there is one small "but"...... But I do not have the imagination to come up with the cool punch art that a lot of the talented ladies out in the blogsphere have (and will) come up with. This card is a case of one of those very cool ideas. I found it here. I used the retired Ski Slope DSP. I made this for a friend for her birthday and I hope she enjoyed it. I love the retro look the linen thread on the lampshade and the "wallpaper" in the background gives it. I could be walking into a parlor of yesteryear. I did try to stamp the sentiment (from Stem Sayings) directly onto the DSP, but it did not show up very well at all. So, I stamped it on the Whisper White cardstock and cut it out, placing it over the failed sentiment and raising it with Stampin' Dimensionals. I really need to practice my whiskers --- I did terrible trying it freehand.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie absolutely loved this card! She brought it to show me and we "oowed" and "aawed" over it for a good, long time. You did an AMAZING job on this card - love it, love it, love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete