Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ZOEY'S FIRST HAIRCUT........

While we had not planned on trimming Zoey, she is a "cow dog" after all, plans can change. The hair around her ears had started to matte up and we don't even want to discuss the issues with the hair on her backend. So, I made an appointment with the groomers my SIL uses for her pup. Keep in mind now --- Zoey is a wimp of a dog. She can bark a good game when she has back-up, but leaving her with people she doesn't know with instruments that make loud noises (she hates when I vacuum and hides in the closet long after I am done) would be a very traumatic experience for her. If I knew what to do, and how to do it, I might would do it all myself, but I am not comfortable with that. I tried clipping her nails on my own, but I am so scared I am going to hurt her. Same with the trimming.

Anyway, here is the before shot:


and here is the after:


Check out the bandana --- that lasted to just after this picture was taken.
Ain't she purty????

No comments:

Post a Comment