Tuesday, December 28, 2010

RUBBER BABY BUGGY BUMPERS......

Or something like that. This card was made for a cousin of my DH who was expecting her first baby. I was unsure of whether it was to be a boy or girl, so I played it safe by using the soft subtle colors from the retired Delicate Dots DSP. The only stamping is the sentiment from the retired Whimsical Words set. I ran the So Saffron cardstock through with my Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to make my baby buggy. I trimmed it with some white cardstock punched with the Scallop Edge Border punch. The finishing touches are a couple of Certainly Celery buttons for the wheels and a trio of gold brads up the side for a little extra flair.


Since it took me so long to get this post together, she has had the baby --- a little girl. Congrats to the mom and dad on their new little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment