Thursday, April 21, 2011

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME.......

I'm Ernest T. --- who doesn't love Andy Griffith??? Okay, I am not Ernest T., but I am Demo of the Month over at Debbie Naylor's (my SU! upline and friend) blog, Unfroggettable Stamping. She split me into Part 1 and Part 2. I really had fun creating these projects and am honored to be spotlighted. I do apologize for the horrible picture of me --- I'm afraid it looks just like me. To give you a taste of what I submitted, here is my favorite card from the group:


I love this cute little hedgehog from Fun & Fast Notes. The "Hello" is from the Hello Again set. I will be using this color combo of Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla over and over again. Luv it!!!! I used the inlaid embossing technique for the first time for this and I really, really like the look it gives the card. I thought about coloring the little hoggie with the Early Espresso, but decided to keep it simple and just colored the butterfly using my Pretty in Pink ink pad and blender pen. Do you think I made the right decision?

Thanks to Debbie for showing me off. Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, you knock my socks off! This card is just the BEST! Love the layout, colors, textures, bow, and images. I don't think there could be a more perfect card - L O V E it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects were just fabulous, Michelle! Thanks so much for being my Demonstrator of the Month!! I feel so blessed to have you in my Stampin' Up! family :-)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete