Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NEW LOOK.....

So, whatcha think? I have played a little with the My Digital Studio (hey, I've only had it a year or so) and my blog header was my first project. I loved what others had done to theirs and really wanted to personalize mine. There was a great tutorial video on My Digital Studio, an on-line forum for using this awesome software, that made it easy (if not quick --- when do I ever make up my mind quickly?). In addition to the original CD content, I had earned the add-ons from Sale-A-Bration, which included the Ice Cream Parlor DSP and ribbon that I used. My only problem is I am not sure how to get my header to line up with the blog "box" below it. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Anyway, I also have a card to show you. This was made for a friend who has had some medical issues lately and I just wanted her to know I had her in my prayers. I CASE'd it from one my upline, Debbie Naylor, did at our shoe box swap before Christmas here. I used the Watercolor Trio stamp set (retired) and pulled my colors from the Jolly Holiday DSP (Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive). I colored the stamp with my markers to get this look. The sentiment is from the Because I Care hostess set.


Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment