Wednesday, August 31, 2011

AUGUST CHALLENGE......

Boy, was I sweating it. August was rapidly flying by and I was getting no stamping time in. But I forgot how quickly a card can come together when you have a sketch and colors to guide you. Here is the challenge for the August Simply Paper Design Challenge:


And this is what I came up with:


I used the adorable little turtle out of the Fox and Friends set. I stamped him twice, cutting out his shell and raising it up on dimensionals. I used four punches to get my sentiment shape: Scallop Oval, Large Oval, the now retired other oval and the Small Oval. The sentiment itself is from the retired Tiny Talk. The whole card was softened up with Very Vanilla satin ribbon and a few well placed pearls.

I even prettied up the insides:


Now, don't forget to head over and see what Cindy did with the challenge here. I also noticed that Debbie tried the challenge out here. Great cards, ladies!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment