Thursday, June 14, 2012

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES - PART 3......

The last of the teachers stuff is the cards to go with the gifts. I used the same DSP as used for their framed word apples from my last post. I did not put anything on the inside so that my son could write his own words of thanks.

This one features the fabric brad that matches the DSP and is no longer available. I CASEd this, but the picture I printed has no identifying items whatsoever. If you know where I saw it, please let me know and I will update this with a link.


 I added a pumpkin pie button and ribbon on this one. It was CASEd from an email for classes from Jill Hilliard. Check out her blog Jill's Card Creations.


Stay tuned --- I am going to show you the graduation cards I did next time. Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment