Friday, March 19, 2010

HERE WE GO............

Okay, I am going to cave in & try this blogging thing. Please be patient with me as I learn the in's & out's of the techno world. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I can guarantee there will not be daily posts, but hopefully I will post on a fairly regular basis.

For my first post, I thought I would start out with a card I made for my BIL's birthday in January. It was inspired by a friend (Hi, Cindy!!!) that had used the same set with a space ship. You can see her card here. I figured that the alien must have been going to visit friends on another planet. For those who know my family, you will see the resemblance of the characters to me, Jimmy (dh), Lindsey (dd) & Logan (ds). Thanks for visiting.


All products used are Stampin' Up.
Stamp Set: Greetings, Earthling

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogville!!!! I'm so happy you've joined in the fun. I love the name of your blog and the look. That card is so great - love it! Thanks for sharing your creations - can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you sharing your ideas and creations! You do some really beautiful work and I know I'll enjoy following you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! What a cute card Michelle! I love it! Welcome to the fun world of blogging! Yeah I am so excited to be able to see some of your creations since I am so far way and do not get to go to the meetings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, Michelle! And I'm happy that you've entered the blogging world! We can all use some inspiration and and your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this funny card!!! Hooray that you have started a blog!! That is super-duper exciting..

    ReplyDelete