Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I LOVE A BIRTHDAY!!!

Even if the birthday girl (or boy) is less than thrilled. But what I love more is getting to make a cool card for someone I love and one who loves to get cool cards. I made this card for one of my bestest friends, even though we don't get to see each other near enough. I hope she likes it.


All Products are Stampin' Up.
I used the Sending Love DSP out of the mini and put it on a real red base. It is called a Double Display Card and I found the template here. Her card is so cute --- check it out. It is a pretty easy card to make, but really packs a "WOW" factor. I used the Hostess Level 2 Wings of Friendship for the stamped image & the Well Scripted and Whimsical Words sets out of the mini and Sale-A-Bration catties, respectively, for the sentiments. This folds up to fit into a regular card envelope.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is just beautiful. I bet the picture doesn't do it justice. I would love to see it in person. Nice work. Wendy from the Little Debbie's group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! (like you said) Very, very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is amazing!!! You did a fantastic job! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very amazing! You are very creative.
    Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy you are right. The picture does not do the card justice. Thanks Michelle! I loved my birthday card and my son was amazed at how beautiful it was.
    Your Bestie~
    Melletta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so pretty, I would love to case this card, if I may! TFS and I will be back to drool over your artwork!! Hugs always! G

    ReplyDelete