Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE........

Lookie, lookie --- I got an award!!!!! My good friend & fellow Little Debbie team member, Cindy Blekas, has awarded me this great Sunshine Award. Yes, me. Wow!!!! She claims that I inspire her with my talent, but I'm pretty sure she just loves me for my quick wit & striking good looks. Whatever it is, I am supremely honored to receive this. And from such a talented person, that makes it all the better. Thanks so much, Cindy!!!



 But, of course, with all awards come responsibilities. Now, I'm supposed to award others that inspire me with their creativity. Here are the rules:

1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.

2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.

3. List the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.


Here is my list:

1. Debbie Naylor, Unfrogettable Stamping (my fearless SU! leader)

2. Sherri Gough, Blissfully Unique Stamping (one of my fearless sidelines)

3. Beverly Cole, Beestamper (another sideline)

4. Karen Russell - Snapshots {of a good life} (an amazing photographer)

5. Rita Johnson - Rita Harder Johnson (an amazing artist)

6. Candace Grahl - Twiggie Makes (also one of my sidelines)

7. Mary Fish - Stampin' Pretty (don't know her personally, but love her stuff)

8. Nancy Dawson - Creative Wishes (love how she recycles everything)

9. Kari V. - Dragonfly Impressions (my sideline from CA)

10. Evita Erk - Evita Scraps and Stamps (another sideline)

11. Lori Subosits - My Stampin' Blog (yes, another sideline --- quite a talented bunch, aren't they?)

12. Cathy Indelicato - Crafty Thoughts (one of the first blogs I started to follow)

And don't forget to check out Cindy's blog, Simply Cindy Crafts. She would be on my list, if I could have named her. She is an awsome crafter!!!! Thanks, again, Cindy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment