Monday, April 12, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!!!

Who said "break"? This has been the busiest week I think I have had all year. I had last Friday and Monday off from work for the Easter holiday, but they filled up very quickly. Here was my week:

FRIDAY: Easter parties at school. This is Lindsey's last year in elementary school, so all the fun ends here. Her class actually did breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage links, tater tots) and then had their egg hunt. Logan's class had their party and egg hunt in the afternoon. In between, I got to have lunch with a friend. Not a bad day at all.

SATURDAY: I did chores at home (Does laundry ever end???), in addition to my Walmart trip (3 hours of my life down the drain).

SUNDAY: First up was Sunrise service at my sister-in-law's church (my family, my mom & my mom-in-law went together). They served breakfast afterwards. I then went home to cook my part of Easter lunch at my mom's. After lunch, I came back home to cook for my part of Easter supper at my sister-in-law's house. After supper, I went home and passed out from food overload.

MONDAY: Jimmy and I took the kids for their long overdue birthday pictures (at least I got to them within the year) and then we went to see "How to Train Your Dragon" --- in 3-D, no less. Great movie --- I highly recommend it.

TUESDAY: Long overdue doctor's checkups for the kids (2 shots for Logan & 3 shots for Lindsey --- always a fun time) and eye exams for me and Logan. Yes, bless his heart, Logan will be getting glasses. He not only got my good looks, but my bad eyesight, too.

WEDNESDAY: Back to work for me. We went out for supper with the neighbors --- their treat for my hubby keeping their driveway cleared of snow this past winter.

THURSDAY: Went to work early so I could get off early to go get Logan & bring him to get fitted for his glasses.

FRIDAY & SATURDAY: Cleaned, cleaned & cleaned a little more. I started on Friday after I got home from work hoping I would have a free day this weekend. We went through all of the kids clothes to see what still fit & what didn't. I also switched out my winter/summer stuff. Hopefully, this will not cause it to snow again.

SUNDAY: My semi-free day. I still had a couple loads of clothes to do, but in between these I loaded my My Digital Studio software onto my laptop & played a little. I also got to play along with a couple of my SU! groups challenges. I am going to try to post those soon.

MONDAY: Back to the grind of work & school. Spring break my foot.........

Here is my first MDS project. I'm not sure why the center section didn't come out clearer, unless it has to do with me saving in as web/e-mail size. But not bad for a computer challenged novice. I can't wait to play with it some more.


Thanks for visiting and have a GREAT day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment