Sunday, May 8, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY........

After being pampered by my family with dinner out on Saturday night, we spent Sunday getting in visits with my mom and mother-in-law. This first card is the one I made for my mom-in-law. I normally do not do large patterns, but she loves flowers, so I loaded it up. The card is a CASE of this one on Splitcoast. I used the Beyond the Garden DSP with Melon Mambo and Pacific Point cardstock. The butterfly is from the Strength and Hope stamp set and the sentiment is from the Watercolor Trio set. I finished it off with some white and Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon and a few pearls on the sentiment and butterfly. It turned out much better than I thought it would.


This next card is the one I made for my mom. It uses the Cottage Wall DSP (my all time favorite). The stamp sets used are Hope and Strength (Can you tell I love that butterfly?), Well Scripted and Inspired by Nature (for the grass). It is finished off with Old Olive satin ribbon and a few pearls (again) on the butterfly and above the sentiment. It was CASE'd from here.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope all of the mom's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment