Saturday, May 28, 2011

MAY'S SIMPLE PAPER DESIGN CHALLENGE - PART 2

This is my card for the color part of the challenge. I CASEd a card from one of our downline shoebox swaps from this past December. It was done by Wendy Booth and you can see hers here on Debbie Naylor's blog. I needed a quick card to send to one of my daughter's teachers who is retiring. She is also working through some health issues, so I am praying for healing for her and a long, happy retirement.

The colors are Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist and Daffodil Delight. The stamp set is Just Believe. There are some of the pearls added to the flowers.


Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I really like the colors together the way you used them here. The card is great! I think I'll have to CASE both you and Wendy on this; thanks!

    ReplyDelete