Sunday, May 29, 2011

CHECK THIS OUT.......

You will not believe this. I am now a member of the design team for the Simply Paper Design Challenges!!! Eeeekkkk!!!! I am so honored. And excited. And nervous. I am in really talented company with Cindy and Debbie. I am hoping their talent will rub off on me. My last two posts were what I did for the May challenge. Then they asked me to be a member and I was soooo psyched, I did another one for the team post. Check out Cindy's and mine here on Cindy's blog. Debbie is still perfecting hers, but I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Here is my card:

The stamp set is Just Believe. I love that set and especially love this sentiment from it. This was a fun sketch and a great color combo that will be placed on my favorites list.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team, Michelle! We are so happy you joined us. You bring such fun and elegance; my favorites! I love your card - it is so beautiful. The crossed ribbon is ingenius - love it! Looking forward to your next creation :)

    ReplyDelete