Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HAPPY I DO DAY......

It is rare that I get to make a card for a bride-to-be. This one is for a daughter of one of my hubby's cousins --- and she and her intended make the cutest couple. Now, to be honest, I hate shower games. Most are so lame. But the games done at her shower were so much fun. I guess that is because they were arranged by her friends and were new, hip games. I feel so old sometimes........

Anyway, I CASEd this from one done by my upline Debbie Naylor. You can check that one out here. (But don't stop at this card, her blog is full of awesome projects.) I did not have any of the DSP that she used for her dress, so I thought running it through the Big Shot would give it a nice texture. I kept to the basic black and white color scheme and added a little bling in the form of a rhinestone on the sentiment punch out and a rhinestone brad around the ribbon waistband on the dress. Clean and simple --- love it!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment